Best Tubing Mascara
30-Day Money Back Guarantee*
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, and stand by the quality of our products. Should you for any reason be unhappy with your purchase we will issue a refund to your credit card or exchange an unsatisfactory product for another one of equal or lesser value if postmarked to be returned back to us within 30 days. Please see below for details on how to process.
Please note we can only accept back Jennifer Bradley products that were directly purchased through JenniferBradley.com, We do not sell Jennifer Bradley Skincare & Cosmetic products through other websites, we do not sell on Amazon, Ebay, or any other websites, never have, never will, therefore, we cannot accept products that were purchased from a third-party retailer.
Please follow the steps below to return your purchase:
- Please contact your customer service representative to let them know that you would like to return your item. If you do not have your invoice you may print and send your email order confirmation. Please indicate the products you wish to return or exchange. If exchanging, please also include the product(s) you would like an exchange for. We will call you if additional funds are required for the exchange order. If you do not have your invoice or email order confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your order number.
- Jennifer Bradley is not responsible for return shipping costs. Please make a copy of your invoice and keep for your records.
- The return must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt of the product, and the product must be mostly full. Multiple exchanges or returns will not be allowed. Only one full refund per person.
- Please ship the products to the address below to ensure that your return remains eligible for a refund.
- For all Jennifer Bradley product returns, please use the following address:
- All bundled items (from Kits, Sets, Collections, numerous products for a lower price) must be returned with all components and unopened for a full refund. If returning one item from a purchase of Kits, Sets or Collections at a discounted rate will you receive an exchange of equal or lesser value only.
- Purchases made with Sezzle, flexible payment plans are eligible for refund or exchange of equal or lesser value as long as the product is 100% paid off. Any refund or exchange will incur a $10.00 refund/exchange fee.
- Shipping fees, duties, taxes and/or customs fees are non-refundable.
- Please allow up to 14 business days from receipt of returned items to process a return and credit your account. A credit should appear on your statement within 2 full billing cycles. If your credit card has expired prior to your return request, we may offer a Jennifer Bradly credit instead.
If you receive a product that is defective or damaged you must send us a photo and description of the issue within 48 hours of receipt of the product. Refunds or exchanges will not be honored after 48 hours.
We offer shipping to the US, Canada and most countries worldwide. We use USPS to ship your package domestically and DHL internationally. For more information about our shipping carriers or questions, please email orders@jenniferbradley.
Please note we ship Monday-Friday only during normal business hours. Any order placed during non-business hours will be processed the following business day. Orders will not ship over the weekends or holidays. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will not start processing until the following business day. Please allow 3-5 days for processing in some cases.
When you place an order with Jennifer Bradley, you will receive an order confirmation via email and/or text message. If you have questions about your order please email email@example.com. Please include your order number in the subject of your email.
Canceling an Order
When an order is placed on JenniferBradley.com we begin processing the order immediately, to ensure prompt delivery. We're unable to cancel or change an order once it's submitted.
Out-of-Stock Items & Back Orders
If you order a product that is listed as "pre-order" or "out of stock", your order will ship once the products are back in stock.
Please follow discount guidelines and expiration per each discount.
Gems and Jewelry are not eligible for discounts.
I have found the golden ticket to a completely smudge-proof look that is perfect for sensitive eyes, something that everyone has been asking me for, and now everyone really needs it, especially if you are no longer able to get lash extensions, or just simply want long lashes that don't give you the raccoon look by 4:00.
A few months ago, I went to get my hair blown out, and got talked in to getting lash extensions. That was such a mistake! LOL I am laughing about this now, because they looked so fake. My Bryan was none too pleased with them at all. He said, "Jen, it looks like you have a bad mustache on your eyelids, please take them off."
I also want to say that the person who did my lash extensions is wonderful, very talented, but no matter where I have ever gone to get lash extensions or even false lashes applied, it seems that the shape of my eyes are practically impossible to work with, even for seasoned professional artists. No matter how we trim the lashes, or shape them, they always lift off on the edges, because I have such large, round eyes.
Anyway, I looked ridiculous, and could not stand the feeling of the lash adhesive, so I took the lash extensions off, which in turn, pulled out all of my lashes. It was a sad, sad day in JB Land... until I remembered that I had this Handy Dandy Lash & Brow Serum that grows back your lashes and brows with daily use in less than 10 days. My lashes grew back in quickly. Can I get an Hallelujah! Seriously, I was so relieved.
But now for my next task: I needed a better mascara. I live in a hot, sticky, humid place, and I needed a mascara that did not run, nourished my lashes/promoted growth vs. break my lashes like waterproof formulas did. Every time I ever used a waterproof mascara, my lashes would break, and no one wants that.
So, after practically searching the world over, I found the BEST Tubing Mascara and it is incredible. Now what is a Tubing Mascara, you ask? Tubing mascara is not just mascara in a tube. Nor is it formulated for people who like to go tubing down rivers in Texas or on a rubber tube flying down frozen mountain sides lol. ( And yes, I have done both things in my life, and feel blessed to have had these experiences, but no, "tubing mascara" has nothing to do with either one of these fun activities.)
Tubing mascaras are a completely different type of mascara that is formulated to be totally smudge-proof and have special polymers that wrap around each individual lash in "tubes" for the most even and longest lashes. It is a growth promoting formula that actually curls the lashes for you! This mascara is formulated specifically for those with sensitive eyes, and guess what? It is so simple to remove them with irritation.
All you need is warm water and a gentle massaging motion around the lash line, and the most satisfying thing happens, the tubes just gently fall off, while your lashes stay in tact. No irritation makeup remover necessary at all. I just use my 3 in One Fresh Cleanser, which is selling like crazy lately btw, some warm water, and the tubes just gently come off. It's actually rather satisfying. ( I picked up that word from my children that love to make slime lol)
Even better: This mascara was only launched a few weeks ago and is getting RAVE reviews like this one below:
In LOVE with this mascara, goes on smoothly, doesn't flake off, stays on all day, best thing is that it curls my lashes something no other mascara does for me!! Thank you JB For creating the BEST and most AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL MASCARA!!!
Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Oil Stearyl Esters, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carnuba Wax, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Gycol, 1.2 Hexanediol, Carbomer, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Polyethylene, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tocopherol