Medical Strength at home Resurfacing Kit
30-Day Money Back Guarantee*
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, and stand by the quality of our products. Should you for any reason be unhappy with your purchase we will issue a refund to your credit card or exchange an unsatisfactory product for another one of equal or lesser value if postmarked to be returned back to us within 30 days. Please see below for details on how to process.
Please note we can only accept back Jennifer Bradley products that were directly purchased through JenniferBradley.com, We do not sell Jennifer Bradley Skincare & Cosmetic products through other websites, we do not sell on Amazon, Ebay, or any other websites, never have, never will, therefore, we cannot accept products that were purchased from a third-party retailer.
Please follow the steps below to return your purchase:
- Please contact your customer service representative to let them know that you would like to return your item. If you do not have your invoice you may print and send your email order confirmation. Please indicate the products you wish to return or exchange. If exchanging, please also include the product(s) you would like an exchange for. We will call you if additional funds are required for the exchange order. If you do not have your invoice or email order confirmation please email email@example.com to get your order number.
- Jennifer Bradley is not responsible for return shipping costs. Please make a copy of your invoice and keep for your records.
- The return must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt of the product, and the product must be mostly full. Multiple exchanges or returns will not be allowed. Only one full refund per person.
- Please ship the products to the address below to ensure that your return remains eligible for a refund.
- For all Jennifer Bradley product returns, please use the following address:
- All bundled items (from Kits, Sets, Collections, numerous products for a lower price) must be returned with all components and unopened for a full refund. If returning one item from a purchase of Kits, Sets or Collections at a discounted rate will you receive an exchange of equal or lesser value only.
- Purchases made with Sezzle, flexible payment plans are eligible for refund or exchange of equal or lesser value as long as the product is 100% paid off. Any refund or exchange will incur a $10.00 refund/exchange fee.
- Shipping fees, duties, taxes and/or customs fees are non-refundable.
- Please allow up to 14 business days from receipt of returned items to process a return and credit your account. A credit should appear on your statement within 2 full billing cycles. If your credit card has expired prior to your return request, we may offer a Jennifer Bradly credit instead.
If you receive a product that is defective or damaged you must send us a photo and description of the issue within 48 hours of receipt of the product. Refunds or exchanges will not be honored after 48 hours.
We offer shipping to the US, Canada and most countries worldwide. We use USPS to ship your package domestically and DHL internationally. For more information about our shipping carriers or questions, please email orders@jenniferbradley.
Please note we ship Monday-Friday only during normal business hours. Any order placed during non-business hours will be processed the following business day. Orders will not ship over the weekends or holidays. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will not start processing until the following business day. Please allow 3-5 days for processing in some cases.
When you place an order with Jennifer Bradley, you will receive an order confirmation via email and/or text message. If you have questions about your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number in the subject of your email.
Canceling an Order
When an order is placed on JenniferBradley.com we begin processing the order immediately, to ensure prompt delivery. We're unable to cancel or change an order once it's submitted.
Out-of-Stock Items & Back Orders
If you order a product that is listed as "pre-order" or "out of stock", your order will ship once the products are back in stock.
Please follow discount guidelines and expiration per each discount.
Gems and Jewelry are not eligible for discounts.
Doctor's office strength resurfacing mini peel without the peeling or downtime to get rid of brown spots that occur from aging, sun damage, or hormonal changes.
All-natural plant extracts and Kojic Acid that specifically attack the areas where you need to see a change. Does not bleach skin and is safe to use.
Recommended for use two times a week to see full results, and to maintain even-toned skin. Apply Resurface Gel all over the face after cleansing, and allow to stay on skin as long as you can tolerate it. If it bothers you, or causes a mild itching feeling, rinse off completely after a few minutes.
*****IF**** this product does not cause any irritation, leave on all night, and rinse completely in the morning. Follow by a layer of my miraculous Cooling Moisture Serum, an anti-inflammatory moisture serum that immediately calms and soothes skin. Leaves skin feeling like silk. This is a wonderful alternative to laser therapy or chemical peels and REALLY WORKS FAST on recently acquired brown spots or melasma. Many clients see full results (85% to 100% removal of discoloration) within only a few weeks of use.
HOW TO USE
1) Resurface Gel should be used either once or twice a week, at night only, after cleansing with 3 in One Fresh Cleanser.
I recommend using this routinely on a specific day/schedule. My preference is to use this routinely on Sunday and Monday nights after cleansing.
2) Apply the resurface gel all over your face in a thin layer, avoiding the immediate eye area. Allow to sit on the skin for 2-5 minutes, then rinse off completely. Do not apply any other moisturizer or product afterward. Go to bed, wake up, then rinse, and moisturize with Cooling Moisture Serum.
3) Resurface Gel is a 7.5% fruit acid, lactic acid and kojic acid. It can be irritating, it can tingle, it might even burn ever so slightly. I recommend applying this for only 2-3 minutes the first few times you use it, and then rinse off completely.
4) After you rinse it off, do not apply anything else whatsoever. Just rinse it, and go to bed. In am, rinse your face, then use the Cooling Moisture Serum to moisturize and you MUST MUST MUST use my foundation as a sunscreen to keep those brown spots from coming back, and also to protect yourself from getting more sun exposure or more spots
5) Pay attention to your skin.
When I first started using this product 12 years ago, it really stung. I am very fair, never used any type of glycolic peel, or anything on my skin, and it itched like crazy. I couldn't wait to get it off, so I would rinse completely after 3 minutes. After a few weeks of regular use, my skin got used to it, and now when I use the Resurface Gel, I feel practically nothing at all when I apply it. No sting. I now leave it on all night on Sunday nights every week.
6) Some people will feel absolutely nothing. This does not mean that the product is not working, it just means that your skin is simply not sensitive to it. Please remember that you are using an at-home fruit acid peel, and follow directions, whether you feel the product or not. If you overdo it, you will get a bit of redness, irritation, and you will peel.
I would do this every 3-4 days to get rid of my acne scars and hyperpigmentation from pregnancy that just wouldn't go away. I was diligent. It took a while, but with consistency, you can really get rid of acne scars, sun spots, hyper pigmentation, and completely resurface your skin texture.
7) Some people will see overnight results with this, some people will see their spots and melasma dramatically diminished, and even completely gone. There are also some people, (very small percentage) that will see no results at all. If you are not seeing results within 30 days of use, please contact customer service, as this is guaranteed to work or your money back.
Results will vary per client. If you are working at a tough brown spot or a deep acne scar, just be consistent. Follow my instructions and do this once every 3-4 days on nights when you know you are not going to be in the sun the next day and ALWAYS use the 4 in One Camera Ready Makeup to not only cover, but to protect against more spots/sun damage. Regular SPF does NOT protect skin against getting brown spots/hyperpigmentation. Only a physical barrier block will with titanium dioxide or zinc.
Full money-back guarantee if this kit does not work for you. I used this while pregnant to get rid of "mask of pregnancy" and also to get rid of stubborn brown spots, and acne scarring. Please contact us with any questions, and I cannot wait for you to experience this miracle combo for yourself. It really works!