Simple Skincare Routines to Follow for Every Skin Type
Your skincare routine heavily depends on the type of skin you have. The best skincare routine for one person may not work well on another skin type. We're going to give you a quick overview of the products you can use based on your skin type.
Normal or Combination Skin Type
The normal skin type is slightly easier to care for, but it's still prone to breakouts if you don't use the correct products.
- Cleanser - We'll start off with a cleanser that can help remove any makeup residue or excess oils from your skin. A 3-in-1 cleanser works well to help your skin retain hydration while gently removing unwanted oils and things that can cause breakouts.
- Follow with Time Freeze Max, morning and night before your creams. This patented collagen booster, deeply hydrating serum seals in moisture, tightens up skin with peptides, and works on a cellular level as a delivery system for moisturizer without adding any oil.
- You can also layer a small amount of the Best DNA Repair Cream to boost hydration before applying Clearly Younger Skin Moisturizer, if needed.
- Moisturizer - Moisturizing your skin can be difficult, and you need a high-quality moisturizer to lock the hydration deep in your pores. It's a good idea to moisturize in daytime and also at night before you go to bed to let your moisturizer work all night.
- Shrink Pores at night once or twice a week with the Resurface Gel. This will exfoliate, fade away pesky acne scars or sunspots overnight. When using the Resurface Gel, apply to clean skin, leave it on as long as you can tolerate it. If you are particularly sensitive to it, only leave on for a few minutes, then rinse completely. If your skin is not sensitive to it, leave it on all night. Do NOT moisturize afterwards. Go to bed. Wake up, rinse again, then do Time Freeze, and Cooling Serum to cool the skin. If your skin starts to get too dry, then only use once a week. If your skin is super oily, use twice a week at night. Remember, do NOT moisturize immediately afterwards or you will "activate" the acids. Rinse in am and THEN MOISTURIZE.
- Using a Plasma mask once a week at night is an excellent way to help improve your skin's elasticity levels and to reduce fine lines while you sleep. It also nourishes your skin, and it can give you a radiant glow.
- Kit - You can purchase skincare regimen kits that give you everything you need to keep your skin healthy and radiant. You simply follow the instructions for each part of the kit to maximize your results.
Dry and Sensitive Skin
For dry and sensitive skin, it can be a battle to find products that nourish your skin without drying it out or causing more irritation. This is where our products come in.
- Cleanser - Since your skin is prone to breaking out, you need a very gentle cleanser for your face to help you remove any excess makeup or oil at the end of the day. A coconut creamcleanser can help you gently cleanse your skin while locking moisture in.
- Time Freeze!-lock in skin's moisture on a cellular level before applying any more serums or creams.
- Moisturizer - A cooling moisturizer serum can help to soothe any redness or irritation you may have while sinking deep into your pores to hydrate your skin from the inside out. This moisturizer is perfect underneath makeup, too! Another great product is our new Best DNA Repair Cream or the Luminosity Cream
- At night, Cleanse skin again. Follow with Time Freeze and Moisturize.
- Hydrating Mask - Oxygen Plasma Mask is an excellent evening skincare essential that can help to relax your face, infuse nutrients into your skin and lock hydration in to combat breakouts and dryness. Use only once or twice a week on clean skin, leave it on all night, and wake up to baby smooth skin.
- Brightener - A brightener is a part of your skincare routine that typically works overnight while you sleep. You apply it, and it'll go to work and help fade away melasma, hyperpigmentation, sunspots, acne scars and more, gently. Use two or three times a week on clean skin after applying Time Freeze.
Getting into the habit of a healthy skincare regimen takes dedication.The most important thing to remember is this: PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SKIN. YOUR SKIN DOES NOT LIE. Your skin is not necessarily on a schedule, so give it what it needs on a day to day basis. If your skin is more dry, lay off of resurface gel, or Clearly Younger Moisturizer. Use a little Coconut Cleanser and mix it with the 3 in One Fresh Cleanser. Do Cooling Serum and Best DNA Repair Cream, or Luminosity Cream. If your skin is getting more oily, use 3 in One Fresh Cleanser, Clearly Younger, maybe do a resurface gel night.
You want to use quality products that have natural formulas, no matter your skin type. We understand different skincare routines at Jennifer Bradley, and we invite you to browse our products and reach out with questions today!