The Daily Skincare Routine to Follow for Every Skin Type
Your skincare routine heavily depends on the type of skin you have. The best skincare routine for one person may not work well on another skin type. We're going to give you a quick overview of the products you can use based on your skin type.
Normal or Combination Skin Type
The normal skin type is slightly easier to care for, but it's still prone to breakouts if you don't use the correct products.
- Cleanser - We'll start off with a cleanser that can help remove any makeup residue or excess oils from your skin. A 3-in-1 cleanser works well to help your skin retain hydration while gently removing unwanted oils and things that can cause breakouts.
- Moisturiser - Moisturising your skin can be difficult, and you need a high-quality moisturiser to lock the hydration deep in your pores. It's a good idea to moisturise at night before you go to bed to let your moisturiser work all night.
- Mask - Using a Plasma mask is an excellent way to help improve your skin's elasticity levels and to reduce fine lines while you sleep. It also nourishes your skin, and it can give you a radiant glow.
- Kit - You can purchase skincare regimen kits that give you everything you need to keep your skin healthy and radiant. You simply follow the instructions for each part of the kit to maximise your results.
Dry and Sensitive Skin
For dry and sensitive skin, it can be a battle to find products that nourish your skin without drying it out or causing more irritation. This is where our products come in.
- Cleanser - Since your skin is prone to breaking out, you need a very gentle cleanser for your face to help you remove any excess makeup or oil at the end of the day. A coconut creamcleanser can help you gently cleanse your skin while locking moisture in.
- Moisturiser - A cooling moisturiser serum can help to soothe any redness or irritation you may have while sinking deep into your pores to hydrate your skin from the inside out.
- Mask - A time-freezing mask is an excellent evening skincare essential that can help to relax your face, infuse nutrients into your skin and lock hydration in to combat breakouts and dryness.
- Brightener - A brightener is a part of your skincare routine that typically works overnight while you sleep. You apply it, and it'll go to work and help reduce any red, inflamed or very dry areas of your skin for a more even and healthy skin tone.
Getting into the habit of a healthy skincare regimen takes dedication. You want to use quality products that have natural formulas, no matter your skin type. The best skincare routines are ones that you use every day to get and keep your skin healthy. We understand different skincare routines at Jennifer Bradley, and we invite you to browse our products and reach out with questions today!